Thursday, October 22, 2015

They're going to kill me. It's only a matter of time.


I am a victim of the Canned Hunting industry. 
Look at me...Remember my face.

My beautiful mother was forced to breed many times in her life, so she could produce as many litters of cubs like me as possible. I was taken away from her when I was only a few days old....I cannot imagine her grief losing me, as I can only remember mine.
I got sick, I was stressed because of losing my mother, I was not fed properly, I lost some of my hair, and no one cared, Not even the tourists who came to see me, because if they knew the "truth" they would not have paid to hold me, to never let me have peace. All they wanted to do was hold me. I needed my mother, not them.
My life will consist of being patted, mauled, forced to be held, while camera flashes go off in my face over and over again, and when the next day comes, it starts all over like the day before and the day before that, and the day before that.
When I start to grow, and get too big to be cuddled, I will then be put on a leash and walked by tourists who come to places like where I am, who are told that I am a part of a breeding conservation facility. I wish I could yell out the Truth!!!!
The truth is this. I was born for one reason and one reason only. I was born to be killed. I was "Bred for the Bullet." I was born suffering and I will die suffering when I am full grown and killed by a "Canned Hunter."
I will not know he is a hunter. I will not know that what he holds in his hands will cause me to bleed and suffer until my life ends. I will not know he is to be feared because I have been hand reared all my life, so humans do not scare me.
I will more than likely see that bullet coming at me....Until it strikes....Me.

That is my life. Please tell the world about me.
Tell the world about us who are bred to die. Bred for the Bullet.
Please tell the world about the industry that I was born into, "The Canned Hunting Industry." 
There is nothing cute about petting me. You are simply helping me be killed.  Please always remember this, no matter how cute I look, I suffer inside and I need you to tell the world about me and what they are doing to all of us.

Thank you for being our Voice.


Dawn Warren Flann is a wildlife advocate supporting Blood Lions Tweet Storms for TV premiers and screenings worldwide.

Be another voice for the Blood Lions. Join the Tweet Storm to save them at 

No comments:

Post a Comment